Do to the Corona Virus, we will be back on line fully through July 5th, 2020 when we will relaunch with the following conditions below STRICTLY ENFORCED:
As the pastor of Breakthrough Community Church of God, I have a responsibility to protect the flock over which God has made me an overseer/steward. (Acts 20:28) Therefore, I must provide the safest place in order to feed the “Church of God” as possible. With that reasoning in mind, the Pastor’s Council and myself have come up with a plan to RELAUNCH our Sunday Morning service for Sunday, July 12th, 2020.
Here is the plan:
1. No handshakes or hugs (elbow bumps are acceptable).
2. Leave 6 feet between families (leave two open chairs between your family and the next).
3. We will skip every other row.
4. Everyone in masks and using hand sanitizer.
5. Ushers and finance committee will wear gloves when dealing with opening doors for all in attendance or dealing with the tithes/offering.
6. We will replace the air filters after every indoor service
7. High risk individuals encouraged to stay home and join the online service.
8. We will sanitize seats, door handles, and bathrooms after service with Lysol/Clorox and medical grade disinfectants.
9. Everyone will meet in the Sanctuary.
10. Roll will be taken to ensure safety of all in attendance.
For those who are able to come in person, help encourage everyone to follow our plan. If everyone will do his/her part, we can, together ensure a healthy and successful return to service inside on Sunday morning. Remember: Sunday and Wednesday evenings will still be online.
Bishop Aaron Powers
There are several ways to remain faithful in your tithes, offerings, and gift giving during this time:
1. Give online at www.breakthroughcc.org Look for the give tab. You would enter an amount and then click on the down arrow to pick what fund the money needs to go into, ex. Tithe, General Offerings, Missions, etc. You can also designate how often you want to give and then select whether to be deducted from a bank account or a debit/credit card.
2. Mail in your gifts to the church at:
Breakthrough Community Church of God
PO Box 829
Mebane, NC 27302.
3. By appointment you can drop off your gift at the church. Call the church at 919-563-2867
4. Text to Give: Text the amount that you would like to give to 84321.
Also, please be expecting calls of encouragement from the one call system and personally as we are able from the Pastor and Sister Stephanie, the Pastor's Council and spouses, and the staff. More information on our Church of God Denominational Response can be found at www.churchofgod.org, www.coronacog.com, and WNCCOG information from our Overseer can be found at the Western NC Church of God Facebook.
Remember we love you, are praying for you, and are available to you.
Pastor Powers and Staff of Breakthrough Community Church of God